- Defining common objectives of the family business and its shareholders
- Bringing partners together around common values and family dynamics
- Promoting the achievement of the partners’ individual objectives
- Best practices for the smooth management of a family group
- Management of conflicts of interest amongst family shareholders: long term versus short term, annual distribution versus reinvestment, advancement based on professional skills versus family link, delegation to a branch or family member, need for diversification or sector change versus the following of tradition, etc.
- Family agreements